Our ImpactOur work, works. The transformative environments we create for the justice-involved to rediscover their humanity, heal, and find purpose, generate massive internal shifts that lead to tangible results, improving the lives of everyone in the system and beyond. Support us
After sitting in group with Inside Circle for an average of 3 years, members show shifts in resilience, empathy, self-regulation, and perspective taking.
Survey of 55 Incarcerated Current and Former Group Participants
(% of respondents who indicated that the statements below were true to very true)
- I AM BETTER ABLE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY ACTIONS 98.1% 98.1%
- I AM BETTER ABLE TO IDENTIFY AND MANAGE MY EMOTIONS 98.2% 98.2%
- I BELIEVE MY LIFE HAS A PURPOSE 96.3% 96.3%
- I AM MORE CONNECTED TO SOMETHING GREATER THAN MYSELF 98.1% 98.1%
- I FEEL LESS ALONE 94.4% 94.4%
- I FEEL I AM WORTH SOMETHING 96.2% 96.2%
- I BELIEVE THAT LIFE HAS VALUE 98.1% 98.1%
- I AM BETTER ABLE TO COPE WITH STRESS 96.3% 96.3%
- I AM MORE IN CONTROL OF MY LIFE AND ACTIONS 98.1% 98.1%
- I AM BETTER ABLE TO PUT MYSELF IN PEOPLE’S SHOES AND SEE THEIR SIDE OF THINGS 98.2% 98.2%
- I AM MORE CONFIDENT IN MY ABILITY TO OVERCOME ADVERSITY 98.1% 98.1%
The powerful mindset shifts we support on the inside, result in positive change on the outside.
decline for participants in the number of "115" rule violations.
of participants dropped 1-3 security levels.
of the 410 men served in prison are no longer in the system.